Legal Support For Family Law Concerns
Family law is one of the most complicated areas of the legal field. When entering divorce proceedings or contending with related matters, many worry that their most important relationships will be severed, or that their financial independence will be jeopardized.
We can help. The legal team at DeVries + Kelly offers personalized guidance in all manner of family law concerns. Drawing on decades of experience, we have earned a reputation for effectiveness when it comes to protecting our clients’ interests and asserting their rights. With offices in Indianapolis and Hamilton County, we serve throughout the region and are always prepared to assist.
How We Help
Founding attorney Robin Kelly is listed in Indiana Super Lawyers in the field of family law. She is skilled in guiding clients through a full range of legal issues, including:
- Resolving divorce, whether by means of mediation, arbitration or litigation
- Military divorce and the special considerations they entail
- Prioritizing children’s interests in child custody and child support concerns
- Resolving issues related to paternity
- Devising prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Enforcing divorce agreements
- Modifying divorce agreements
- Asserting grandparents’ rights
- Obtaining protective orders when necessary to ensure a family’s safety
Inside or outside of the courtroom, Robin has the experience to help you achieve your desired results and avoid the most common pitfalls of legal proceedings.
Seasoned Advocacy Through Collaborative Law Solutions
Robin has also had experience in using a collaborative law approach in divorce matters. In such cases, collaboratively trained attorneys (like Robin) help spouses work together to reach decisions concerning how their assets will be divided and, if there are children involved, how parenting responsibilities will be shared. Collaborative law is often optimal, as it allows spouses to decide matters for themselves, rather than having a judge decide for them.
That said, Robin is seasoned in family court and is always prepared to take a case to trial when the situation warrants it, where she zealously represents the interests of her clients.